Saturday, May 21, 2011

Why didn t you publish my article other major article sites did


Why Didn't You Publish My Article? Other Major article sites Did!


QUESTION: Do you feel like giving me a reason for rejecting my article, considering all the other major article sites have published my article?


online article directories directory marketing approved approval managers reprint articles


QUESTION: Do you feel like giving me a reason for rejecting my article, considering all the other major article sites have published my article?

ANSWER:

There are a dozen of reasons why I could have chosen not to publish your article. Without knowing which of your articles I rejected, it is a hard call to make from memory.

I own and manage more than 150 article distribution groups. I own and manager seven websites that are either article directories or websites that print reprint articles. I own and manage one article distribution service. Soon to be two services.

I see tons of articles.

Any and all article directory managers are free to make their own choic

 



Recommended For You



0 comments:

Post a Comment