Monday, March 12, 2012

So am i an expert now have i turned into a guru


So am I an expert now? Have I turned into a 'Guru'?


Does 7 or 8 years of internet marketing, flaling for scams, starting up businesses, being fairly successful, make me a 'guru'?


internet marketing, heavy hitter, guru


I have now been marketing online for around 7 years, I have tried every money making scheme going....gifting and pyramid schemes in my youth before I learned they were illegal, investment programs (lost a lot of money), get paid to read programs (a lot of work for a few lousy dollars), multi-level marketing programs, affiliate programs, you name it, I've tried it!

And along the way I've learnt a thing or two about marketing, recruiting, building downlines, making money online and most certainly losing money online...but does that make me a Guru? Am I now an expert in online marketing and homebased business? Well I certainly don't consider myself an expert or any such Guru - whatever that means.

But I have my own websites, I am part of a successful team in a fantastic MLM company, I work a couple of affiliate programs, I run a few blogs, I know a thing or two about marketing both on and offline, I write articles on the subject of internet

 



Recommended For You



0 comments:

Post a Comment